Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 January 2016

Wiked or Wiki?


Well who'd hav thunk it....apparentlee I've made it on to Wikipedia, some say I should be on another page called 'WickedPedia' Take a look - 



So Adele has helped bring back the flip phone! Let me tell you I've never got rid of me flip phone....and I don't use mine to stalk boyfriends for 42 years ago...it's over! He's moved on, can't you? Don't get me wrong, I adore Adele and her music. Just wanted to put the record straight on the phone!



Great to hear costewm dramas are back. Shame about Downton Abbey having finished, mind you I sat through it every week and never once did they play Petula Clark's song! Take a look at the picture above....I reckon I could do a costewm drama, do you? 


Right, it's Satdee and I've got to go and get ready for me show tonight. Hope youz can join me, there's no reason why not. You can tune in to 92.1FM find us on DAB download the FREE app or you can listen online from anywhere in the whole wide werld!


Here's a behind the scenes look at me stewdio gettin prepped for me show! 


And if you haven't had the tour of Wirral Radio then here it is again.



Have a great weekend. 
Love Bev
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment