Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 July 2015

To Vey or not To Vey...

Always the sign of a good night...at least I remembered to take them off!


The morning after the night before...


Now this is just between you n me....I had me own dressin room with a larger lavortaree to escape to in between hostin Bernie's event....something wasn't right....I kept hearing funny sounds like a wolf werewolf even....I didn't think anything of it...not until I noticed me intimayte wear had been touched! I took a deep sniff of me string, then I could smell it...the unforgettable smell of Paco Rabanne....someone was fiddlin with me small....I set a trap, I hid in me lavatoree with the light out....only waited about 2 minutes and the strong odour of the Paco hit me....I was being touched all over, I couldn't stop him....what if he was armed....after about an hour and a half I let out a loud scream....I couldn't do it before as whoever it was was force feeding me his Percy Pig...


With that the door opened...I was safe...I don't know who he was but he claimed to be a lookey likey for the garjus actor Russell Tovey....I knew it wasn't Russell, he's more Kouros than Paco Rabanne....we woz papped


A little discussion on the sofa we came to an agreeement regarding me intimayte wear...and his Percy Pig.....Glad to say it all ended well.... Was that the real Tovey?



Ah well....it was a crackin night anyway....off to put me cankles up for a few hours...
See yer soon...

Love Bev
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment