Total Pageviews

Monday 4 August 2014

What have you done for me to make me feel proud...


 
Well whood of thort it...Beverly Macca broadcasting from outside for Wirral Radio...or as thay say in the 'Biz' an OB...get me...I was like a poor mans Kate Adie...I was wiv me boss John Storey CEO...so it was CEO n CBA live from Liverpool Pride 2014 - What a day it was...weather was a bit shite with the rain but I chanted an old nursery rhyme old Nana Macca used to say to me while bouncing me on her knee I've never forgotten it...it went -
'Rain Rain.......Shit Off'
Happy memories of a lovely Nana...she tort me so much...
 





I woz a bit worried wearin acksess all areas round me neck...that could've opened a hole can of worms, luckily nobody took advantage of my areas...although everyone is fasinayted with me ring...I took a bit of a funny turn in the VIP sweet...thay call it a Vazo Vaygul attack...I nearly fainted...I was comin round slowly when I felt someone fiddlin with me blowse...I opened me eyes slowly...sweet baby yazu me fanny nearly bit me leg off...it woz only Mr Heart Throb himself sex on legs Dr Tresslor from Holby City...course I stopped breathin long enuff for him put the lips on me with mowth to mowth...next thing I know I'm gaggin on his bazooka... he'd forgotten to take his chewy out...it was nothin a glass of komplimentree shampayne couldn't cure...He asked if he could have a pic with me, least I could do after he saved me life...


Me boss John Storey bein the unsympathetic sod he is had me out by the beast broadcastin before you could say CPR...it was a bit mixed on the weather front...I was moist most of the day...I've never seen so many lovely gays in one place...but best of all everyone looked dead happy and you could sense the love on the day...just how it should be...Here's me N John doin our OB or Outside Brordcast to those not in the Biz...


There were some Slebs there too...The lovely Pink Princess Claire Simmo from Radio City was there...as was garjus Leanne...I was a little concerned about local DJ Pete Price...age hasn't bin too kind...I think he's gettin confused in old age...he was seen wanderin around the VIP sweet sayin 'Do You Know Who I Am' Hope he found out before he left...Here's me n Samantha Fox


I met her in the laydees...I was in the cubicle next to her when I heard 'Touch Me Touch Me I Wanna Feel Your Body Next To Mine' I shouted back 'I'm not bein funny love but I'm a slave to the cock' She laughed...turns out she was practising her set for the stage...she walks out of the VIP loo and in walks Heather Small...she wasn't happy with me coz I thort she was Trisha Goddard off the telly...I asked her for her autograph and she screamed back at me 'Why should I...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME TO MAKE ME FEEL PROUD' I said, Calm Down love...which she did...I got to tell her all about me and the new Wirral Radio, an me doin the breakfast show...then she screams at me again.... 'YOU'RE MOVIN ON UP' I gave up in the end...have to say she woz bloody good singin...here's me wiv Hevva in the background givin it loads...


Well after a long day brordcastin me n John took ourselfs off to the VIP Sweet...we had shampayne an canapees...they were tiny...I just took the plate when they were offered...the hostess looked mortified...I just said I was eatin for 2...that shut her up...I ended up nippin on the Isle Of Man Seacat for a quick wee...next thing it was pullin out of the dock...met a lovely bloke who let me stay at his house an he took me up the Laxy Wheel...got back in time for the breakfast show...here's me n John on root to the VIP sweet...


 
Big thanks and well done to everyone who made the day such a success...looking forward to next years Liverpool Pride...maybe we could sort out a Wirral Pride...this lovely laydee made it all happen...well done!
 



Laterz guyz
 
Love
Bev
XXXX
 









No comments:

Post a Comment