Total Pageviews

Monday 16 September 2013

Near knocked me out...

Well Sunday 8th September.....a day off work.....did I sit wiv me cankles up pickin on me prawn ring watchin the Stenders omneebus??? Nope....I was up in Preston havin a home made colonic irrigayshon curtesee of It's A Knockout!!!! All for a good cause tho...Yep, the wonderful Team Katy headed up by Paula & Dave Holmes had organised the event to raise money for the Katy Holmes trust....and there was no show without Punch!!! Great day, even got to meet a couple of TOWIE birds and the Nelson boyz.....garjus.....they'll be on yer box soon....if yer lucky....here's me comin thru the hoop of horror..... 
It was like a re birthin experience...only me berth mum Vanessa wasn't at the other end....here's me with my team 'TeamTastic'.... 
Oh....and the lovely and very secksy Clarke Carlsile was there too....he couldn't keep his hands of me....what man can't resist the whiff of my natural jewse plus my Far La....He's the wonderful patron of the Katy Holmes Trust....A joy to meet.... 
A great day with great people too...remember you too can help support the Katy Holmes Trust - maybe you want to arrange an event then take a look at the website below....
Laterz
Bev
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment