Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Welcome Baby Leave Windsor...

 Well weev wayted ages for the arrival but at last we have a new Royal Baby.....Baby Leave Windsor.....sounds a bit odd but yer now how with it the new breed of royals are....I got a shock wen it flashed up on the telly at work the picture of Duchess and Baby Leave.....it'll grow on me I gess.....I reckon she had it easy.....i'm gonn av one of them berthin pools if I ever have a baby Macca.....I'm gonna get a Peppa Pig one.....Can't stop coz I'm up to me eyes in it at werk.....I'm on Feminin Hi Jean again......If I hear one more person moan that it's not well sign posted I'll scream.....I swear I'm gonna put a pickchur up of a big 20 foot fanny to show where Feminin Hi Jean is......Before I sign off from this Speshal Royal Entry in me diary please spare a moment for HRH the Queen of Ingland Elizabeth Duke Windsor.....rumour has it sheez bin up all night wiv baby Leave....Will has been helpin Kate get comfy on a blow up ring.....apparentlee she needed a cuple of stitches an her hoop is on fire.......Catch yerz later....here she is....please be standing for
Her Majistee the Kween of Ingland
Laterz
 Bev
XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment