Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 July 2013

Summertime and the Bevlar is easy....

Before I begin can I wish Nelson Mandela a ded happy birthday....great to hear he is doin well in hospikal too....I hope he carries on doin well.....the nicest thing is to see how his ex wife Winnie Mandela has been by his bedside.....there is still a real closeness with them two....after all them years how cudnt there be....imagine all them years wakin up to Winnie's smilin face every day....



Get me bein all topikal in the news stories....some say I cant follow the plot of Peppa Pig....well yerz rong there.....stayin wiv the news I'm glad to see that nasty man Abra Kadabra sent back to be tried....I don't do anything to do with nastiness or horriblness....so good riddanse I say....they even rote a song about him didnt they....i'm too young to remember but youz mite...it goes...
 
Can you beleev that cheeky mare Beeyonsay had a go at one of her fans at a gig coz they were fillumin her....at the price she charges I'd expect alot more....if she'd ad a go at me I'd av said - '
'Keep shakin yer fat arse n singin. I've paid a fortchoon 2 c u Jabba'..........she shud get back to Jenny Craig....
Well we've had Pippa Tips now we have Fern Tips....me lovely laydee Fernus Brittunus has been offerin tips on makin mint jelly....she also came up wiv a grate way of strainin stuff....thru yer tites....hope she duznt turn all Kirsty Allslop on me an go posh an make decorayshons that cost a bleedin arm n a leg......Here's Ferns Tip - 
Well the heat is on.........talkin tites I'm poppin mine in the freezer a la Pippa Tip 638 - 'Pop your tites in the freezer overnight to ensure a cool hoop.....remember freezers are very cold' Right....That's me done for now....I feel like Loosy Meekock readin the news....catch yerz all very soon.....I'll leave yerz wiv a pic of me n me boyz at an Evening With Bev Bikini N Brini....
And here's Casa Macca too Hope you can come soon...another evenin with in October....be there...
Oh....one more thing...forget Pippa Tips..... Bev tip - never let yer man leave the house like this....he'll look a right Twunt...................................Laterz....Luv yerz..... xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment