Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Wheely bizzy weeks...

OMG....I karnt beleev I've got a new set of wheels....as yer can see from the picktchur I was shocked....the wonderful John Bird and Michelle Evans from Bell Mobility in Wallasey Wirral handed me the keys to me new Bevmobile.....no more 'borrowin' me naybors when she has a nana nap.....it even ended up in the local paper!!! A big thank you to them for being so generous...not only will it be used at me gigs but my charity fundraiser in August joining Dave Holmes on his Johnny Groats to Landsend bike ride for the Katy Holmes Trust.....no, don't be daft...me battery wouldn't last that long...but I'm doin the Lancashire leg on me new Bevmobile.....Here's a couple more photos...
There's me wavin goodbye to Michelle before nockin some ald get into the gutter...she was alright....Michelles got her cyclin profishancy certifikayte so she looked after her....here's me livin life in the fast lane........
No stoppin me now...anyways....bin mad bizzy at work too...gettin new stock in all the time ready for the spring...I'll keep yer posted on them new things wen thay come in...Just bin watchin all this hype over the new pope or Pope Idol as I call it....I see Franny won it...did you see the Judges House.....friggin ell....all that smoke mustve bin awful with all that white in the Vattycan....they reckon theres 50 preests all sat under the chiminee with 800 Lambert n Butler from Duty Free puffin away an blowin it up the chiminee till thay get the new pope....I've heard The Winners song will be on our shelves soon....here's a glimpse....
Went to a crackin party last Fridee...it was secksy Paul Rolys 30th...I woz hopin to kop off wiv him but his bird wouldn't take her real eye off me...gettin evils all nite...here's me n Paul's mum Ange an his Anty Liz with the limp....tragic story....she has a varooka on her bunyon...in operable...she can only go out in moon boots....don't like to menshon it tho.....we look like Charlies Angels...or the Northern Birkenhead vershon....Bob's Birds!.....
Another lovely girl there was Clur....sheez garjus....between you n me she models herself on me...sheez married to the rugby hunk Chris Twice Nightly Whitely....we hav histree but don't talk about it.... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzip....if yer get me drift....
An here's the men....as yousual I'm like a magnet...like flies round me klunge thay woz....thay said it was like liftin a fether.....nearly shot me love egg out tho when thay pulled me legs apart.....
Rite...must dash...just put a wash in...I'm on earlies tmoz...Till 1 is callin me...got a new woman started...Barbara Benson n Hedges....her self tan is Benson Brown she smells like an ash tray...I'll sort out some pics....catch yerz later.................take a look at Bell Mobility website..... xxxxxxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment