Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 March 2013

Read all about it....

Sweet baby yazu....read all about it as thay say in the echo....me fone hasnt stopped ringin this week since me picktchur appeared in the local paper...ive bin contacted by a look alike agensee to do Katherine Jenkins full time....I turned them down....thats me n the lovely Michelle from Bell mobility...I'm lovin me new wheels...i'm avin them pimped up.....I'll keep yerz posted...the downside to me pic in the paper is the attenshon from the paps....I only went out to get me Have A Rest magazeen yesterday an look......in the privasee of me own back passage....
A likkle tip from Bev...wen yerv ad a few bevvies an yer lekky has gone make sure you use a candle...or a torch...I came in last nite...pitch black...no lekky tryin to find me slippers...woke up this mornin wiv a pair of Pittas on me feet....thort they didnt feel like me Peppa Pig mules....
Now for me major trorma...I can hardly walk...there is no way I can do till 1 today...I karnt even sit down...as yer mite know I had a flare up of me down belows the other day....usually a pot of Onken natchral yogert duz the trick....I'd run out.......so fumblin in me fridge I found wat i thort was yogert....I was worried it mite be a Strawberry ski....that was a big mistake last time...I was pickin pips out me hoop for weeks....anyways....I agress....i popped wat i thort was anuther yogert up there an went for a nice hot bath..........biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig mistake......it was Condensed milk I'd popped up......the hot bath caramelised me Mary......it smells like a choklit eeklair down there.....bin tryin to melt it wiv me hairdryer......I'm waitin for NHS direct to call me back......heres the kulprit.....I'll keep yerz posted...
Before I go i av to tell yer about a fab muzikal I went to see at the Epstein theatre...Its called Heart & Soul an you just have to see it if it tours......a mega talented cast an me lovely mate Claire Simonsen...i was blown away by the muzik an voices....here's the link...check out the website an follow them on Twitter for more info.....

Follow them on Twitter

Rite I must dash....I can feel me hoop startin to soften up....gotta try n get this Conny Onny out me Nonny....laterz.... xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment