Total Pageviews

Monday 7 January 2013

Sending out an SOS!...

 
SOS
Support Our Scouser 

Agadoo!....hope yerz all OK...yer proberblee wonderin wat all thats about...well if yer cast yer mind back to the last 2 Celebrity Big Brothers there have been a couple of lovely wimin I've always liked...and coz of that I've supported them...Denise Welch and Coleen Nolan...I'd like to think on both okayshons I've help them in some way...well now another friend is in the loveable Scouser Tricia Penrose...Please share this and SOS - Support Our Scouser!
OK...so me an Trish didn't get off on the best of terms wiv all them roomers about me n her dishy husband Mark Limpin Simpkin (he leaves the girls limpin)...we've put all that behind us now...and are offishally 'Bezzies'....Mmmm well until she knows I've moved in to Simpkin Towers and got me cankles well an truly under the table...even found her best Heartbeat slippers too! Shhhhh....
Anyways...all that aside...please join in and help us get Trish to the end and winner of CBB 2013! Here are some links for you to go and like and follow Thanks guys...



As soon as we have a phone number to vote for Trish it will be here...
Thanks Guys!
Bev xxxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment