Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Heaven...I'm in (Planet) Heaven...

Agadoo....hope yerz all OK...I must start this entree in me diary on a serious note...as you know I am a sufferer of a very rare illness called 'Canklelimpitis' it is so rare it affeckts 1 in 1 people...ME!...I have learnt to live wiv it now...but to refresh yer memrees - Once a month not only do I get the dekorayters in but my ankles swell and I get a profownd limp...Canklelimpitis - whilst many young attraktiv wimin like me go about there bizness as normal every month I have the shame of peeple pointing sayin 'Look, Bev' on' given away by me limp and the moon boots...All I ask is you become Canklelimpitis Aware - Watch this short edukayshonal videeo on the illness -
Moving swiftly on as Phil n Holly say after a testickyoular egzaminayshon...life has been a bit hectic so far into this new year...Pound Paradise as busy as ever...but alas all is not smooth in Industryal relayshons...or me n me supervizor Fat Sue with the Smart car...she still hasn't slimmed into that!...it's her new year rezolewshon AGAIN!...She has tried again to ban mobile fones on me till...I'm avin non of it...its me basic human rite...I need to 'Twill' - Tweeting on my till...so in protest I'm refusin to speak to punters an read me magazeen instead while checkin them out...
Talkin about Magazeens...this week sees the re lornch of our in house Gossip n Celebrity magazeen 'Have A Rest Magazine' we offer a speshal offer on a years subskripshon...full of all things Sleb n Showbiz...Here's this months cover! Brad and Angelina speak out about adoptin all them kids...




Now for the ecksitin news of the week...as of yesterday 14th January 2013 I am now bein looked after n manniged by Donna Oulton head of Planet Heaven PR...ded ded ecksited...this lady has already made some great ground in sortin me out...not in a lezzer way but gettin me out there to see more of yerz an makin yer all laff...watch this space...so I'll leave you with me new Theem Choon.... Heaven...I'm in (Planet) heaven....all contact deetails below...right...me car is iced up...need to use me Rustie Lee cassette case to skratch it off...Laterz...

Any further information regarding
PA's or PR contact 
Donna Oulton
@
Follow on Twitter

Find Donna on Facebook
 
https://www.facebook.com/planetheavenpr001?ref=ts&fref=ts


**BREAKING NEWS**

BEV SECURES HER FIRST ADVERTISING CONTRACT
...Big thanks to Ken Wong Wei at our local take away for the job..
Bev
XXXX
  

No comments:

Post a Comment