Total Pageviews

Monday 21 January 2013

Bev's Bit On The Side...

Hiya...hope yerz all well...today is Blue Monday...a day wen were suppozed to feel ded ded low...i don't beleev it meself...bit like them stupid facebook statuses that say if you don't 'LIKE' or share all your kids will be dwarfs wiv verucas on their bunions...anyways...my Confidenshal (ish) helpline is back up n runnin and I've increased the time it is manned...so if you've got a problem then share it....yer can call or teckst  me number an if i'm not there leave a messige...i'll either text or ring yer back...
Hot off the press...I was rung by the garjus n secksy Jamie East on Celebrity Big Brothers Bit On The Side...a man I've admired from a far for ages...me fanny near bit me leg off wen i heard him on the other end of me trimfone...my little sekrit pleasure is to Feast on the East as I tell the girls at work...here's the video of me call...even tho thay spelld Wirral rong...
Well I tried to get to werk today an the pips were all over me like a rash...all coz of last nite on CBBBOTS! i now how Katherine Jenkins feels...I've asked Timmy the trolley from Tesco if he fancies bein me sekurity for a wile till it all dies down...back to CBB now...I'm ragin at them pair of Twunts Speidi...they are too nasty to be real people...catch yerz later...remember to vote to SAVE Tricia Penrose...thanks guys... Bev X 
SOS
 Support Our Scouser



No comments:

Post a Comment