Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Jesus bunny an choklit...

Hiya...hope yerz all ok an had a great eester...my Jesus Rabbit dumped a great load in my back room...i'm still werkin me way thru it...mind you most of it is that Taiwanese choklit we got in Pound Paradise Yuk-Shi-Tee...not bad if yer eat it wiv crem de menth...didn't make it into werk much last week...me canklelimpitis was playin up...I'm on a fazed return to work...doin 1 hour a day for a few weeks...it's a struggle but i'll do it...Satdee nite was fab...me n me gays had bin on the lash since 2 in the afternoon...we spent the rest of the day injektin cadbrees cream eggs wiv Bailees lick your...big mistayke...i remember havin me tea an gettin to the rice bar...even remember doin the konga to Russ Abbots what an atmosfere...but next thing I new I woke up in a bedsit in Sthellins...next to me was a bloke covered in choklit harf naked harf bunny rabbit...i made me exkewsis and got outta there...he asked if I fancied a stick of choklit rock for brekfast!...luckilee I got a lift from one of me Eddy Stowbart mates...didnt want payin...just asked to lick the choklit off me back...carnt hav bin that nice coz me back is peelin a bit from sunburn last week...
Well anuther product hits Pound Paradise an i'm seeniur promoshons so i get to flog it...introdewsin Loo-Pee...its Korean wine...i got harf Twunted on it this mornin...had to leave me Cunto (Corsa/Punto) at werk...harf the OAP's had to be carried out via Saint Jons Ambalance coz thay were tryin the samples...I just filled me mug...its OK but I had to drink it wiv a haribo to take the edge off...but for a pound who cares...cud be me new tipple...rite...carnt stop...but before i go take a look at this...
 Well sumthin i woz tryin to keep kwiet broke yesterday...i woz approwched by Have A Rest magazine to talk about me yoyo wayt an diets...plus me fitness dvd...i did it an the foto shoot...i wont lie an say there waznt a likkle bit of airbrushin...but talk abowt day shar voo...remember Tricia Penrose in my dress at the pound paradise awards...well within minits of this goin live on Facebook an Twitter look wat also came out...
Look closely at the bottom of the cover...Ms Penrose flashin her bits...sheez a long way to go yet till she gets to my size mind...but her people are doin summit to sabby targe me dontcha think...get me 'Dontcha'...I'm like a Pussycat Doll...rite...must dash...need to do a wash an me Loo-Pee needs a refil...laterz...

1 comment:

  1. I love your photo shoot kid! Wish i was as brave as that! Although my sexy parts shrivelled up like a prune as soon as I hit fifty!

    ReplyDelete