Total Pageviews

Monday 30 April 2012

50.000 smackers...or hits...

OMG! whood've thort it...sat in me box room on me old lap top writin about me ded borin life eatin a prawn ring pot noodle n avin a glass of me fave Lambrini...just 1 follower on Twitter 2 frends on Facebook an no Logsite to web onto...jump forward to now an sweet baby yazu i'm gobsmacked... over 50,000 smacks or hits on me secret diary...loads of frends/Bevettes on Facebook and nearly 1400 followers on Twitter...not to menshon me own Logsite for yerz to Web onto...I just wanna say a massive thanks for all yer followins frendships n support...i'll say it agen I'm ded soz me life is so borin n uneventful...i'm all mod cons now wiv a new lap top...here's me old one...
  
i'm even Androyd now too...had a crackin day in werk on Saturday...Fat Sue wiv the smart car was off so it waz a good laff...i woz doin the instore muzik so it was Black Lace all the way wiv a bit of Russ Abbott to add to the mix...mite do a bit of DJayin on me days off...it woz the lornch of another Pound Paradise product the Booze Bag...they were gon in an hour...i bort most of them for me gays...its made satdee nites much cheaper...talkin of satdee...they were kewin out the door for the new Booze Bag...plus thay new I woz back on promoshons...I still get them askin to sniff me Far La...months after it was launched...here's the Booze Bag...
 
Spent Satdee afternoon  watchin Glee on Sky plus wiv me gays an fillin up our Booze Bags...then it woz time to partaaaay! I woz taken up the Wong-Un for a change...that's two Chineeze take aways in our villige now...now those who now me will now I suffer from a very rare illness called 'Canklelimpitis' i think i'm the only nown case...I get swollen ankles an a limp when i'm on me munthlees...well the curse is here an I cudn't get into me Timmy Shoos...I went to see old Winnie Wong-Wei from the other takeaway an she showed me how to bind me feet so i managed to get me Timmys on....look its amayzin...
I remember up to a sertain point...doin the bump...Oops upside yer hed...an conga to Rene n Renata's save your love for me...then it woz a blur...i woke up on a memorial bench wiv a lovely man in uniform lookin down on me...I fell in love wiv Mike Over...I've searched everywhere on FB Twitter for him...my nite in shinin armur...he drove me home...i think i woz gettin on his nerves coz i kept askin wat his name was...then his workee torkee would go and heed shout MIKE OVER...I'll keep lookin for him...he left a doctor hoo sock at my place...it's like Sinderella in reverse...i'll leave yerz wiv this pic of me gettin into Mike's car...laterz...an thanks again... XXXX
 
**BREAKING NEWS**
How ecksitin is this...just got an email from Pound Paradise hed offise while doin me blog tellin me of a new product you are ferst to know...i rekon these are gonna be a big hig...lets face it who duzn't suffer PCRS after a curry? Post Curry Ring Sting...so come on down and try my Ring Of Fire wet wipes...

No comments:

Post a Comment