Total Pageviews

Monday 26 March 2012

Moocho Goosto... - Gusto -

OMG...i am sooooooooo in luuuuuurrrrve with Gusto Heswall...if i'm onest i'm in luuuurrrve with a cuple of the staff too.....dont say owt...i'v bin there a few times now...first wen i won a kompetishon to win a bottle of sumthin called Prosthetico...I thort Hether Mills was gonna be involved but she wasnt to be seen...the staff are ded ded nice...from enterin to leavin i felt like a prinsess...the ambulance in there is amayzin...everyone is ded chilled lovely muzik...well i askd if thay had 'Agadoo' remix by Black Lace but thay didnt...but the lovely Laura Jane didnt make me feel odd like wen i asked for it at The Ivy....... not the one in Londin the one in Litham Stanns...then came the food...well i woz touched...sadly not by Shaun...(see pics below)....well if you wanna reel treet get yerself there... 0151 348 4538...

Well what d'ya now...Friday 23rd March 2012...got me bonus from Pound Paradise...chucked a sicky coz Fat Sue with the Smart car has put Simply Group UK lockers in our staff room sayin we carnt have are Mobile fones on the tills with us...thats anuther story...I agress as the posh folk say...so i heds into Heswall...left the Cunto (Corsa/Punto cut n shut) at home so I cud neck a few...lown behold whoos walkin out as I walk in but Barbara Royle...aka the beautiful n talented Sue Johnston...I nearly popped a love egg...I curtseed an all that...dont think she recognized me  coz she said 'I've left you a tip on the table'...well there was a lovely posh do on...I blagged me way in doin an Irish acksent an said 'Hoi Ar Yoi Oi am Catherine Zeeta Jones so I am to be shure'....the doorman didn't clock a thing...I was in before you could say 'Take yer medikayshon Micheal...you wernt in Sparticus it woz yer dad'...the rest as thay say is histree...I'll leave yer with these pics wich say it all...Thank you agen Laura an all the Team at Gusto Heswall for makin me feel speshal...as Saint Stevie of the Wonder sang 'For Wons In My Life'....
It duznt end there...oh no...who do i bump into in the gents...(ladies waz full so i took a chance)...Saint Peter Of The Price...from Radio City, Citytalk and vareeous other who hars...I nearly died...he said he didnt now me at ferst but once I told him about me n Bob Monkhouse at the Poundland bash a few years ago he waz all over me like a rash...he woz a reel gentleman...i never payd for a drink all day....don't tell Laura I took me own...he woz on the posh stuff an nearly spat hiz crown wen he tasted my nectar...well we partied away for ages...we were in the VIP sweet coz Laura said I mite put the diners off there teas with me natchural bewty an femin nin charm...so she even shut the curtain to be shure...i'm still on clowd nine...altho sumwon nabbed me Far La from the Bar...here are the rest of the pics...Laterz...

~Thanks to Gusto and the team, Pete Price and the wonderful Greg for the photo's and video~

No comments:

Post a Comment