Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 February 2012

the week that woz...

well wat a week...bizzy bizzy bizzy in paradise...the shop not Rhyl...an whood hav thort Bev becomes the face of yet anuther product instore...i am so made for promoshons...Fat Sue wiv the smart car is ragin...sheez bin tryin to pull her wayt all week...dragged me off tills coz a punter said i stank of ale...put me on a stock take so i ate me body wayt in haribo...took me back to wen the perv that woz Haribo Harold...he cudnt work within 1 aisle of the sweet sekshon coz he got a lazy lob on at the smell of haribo! i used to throw them over to his aisle to get him into truble... bin remenisin alot this week...that pikture above was wen i woz avin a fling wiv a selebritys husband...cant menshon any names but it rimes wiv nisha kenrose...we woz avin a sesh in the bubble car from her telly show...she came home early an chased me harf way across the countryside...happy dayz...

I'll leave yerz wiv this from the Rice bar last nite...had a crackin time...dont remember this little sing song...but i did wake up in a reecyclin bin at the back of iceland stinkin of prawn ring...havin murder tryin to get it out of me leggins for werk tmrw...Agadooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


No comments:

Post a Comment