Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 February 2012

Thai'me to forgive...

OMG!...late nite early mornin last nite...ended up kippin in the cemetree agen...woke up stiff as a bored...got home not bin in bed for more than a cuple of hours and Fat Sue wiv the smart car rang to say there has bin a big delivery of my Far La an did I want any overtime cash in hand to go and sell it...well i thort its dosh for tonite...they'll av to take as thay find today...no time to shower so got glitter all over me face an reek of stale ale...but hay ho...kwik sniff of my Far La an they will be sent...just leavin for werk an pop it in Pete the postman dumps a load thru me door...got ecksited coz i thort me Life Of Grime Monthly mag was there...opened it up an addressed to nosey neighborhood watch man over the road is this magazine...the derty get...he better not look down his big bulbas drinkers nose agen or i'll tell her kwik as wink...i nicked the voucher for a 50% off at the local Tie restrornt...

Rite carnt stay...if yer passin Pound Paradise today nip in an av a sniff of me Far La...laterz...

No comments:

Post a Comment