Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 February 2012

**NEWSFLASH**

OMG!...had to share this with yerz...if yer remember I went for an ordishon to be the foot of fashon for Shoemarket in Birkenhead...sadly me fake tan streaked an i waz due on so me water retenshon kicked in so i woz lookin more the Cankle of Clarks...needless to say i didunt get it but i came a close runner up...well me mobile just went in werk an it woz the store manager to say they woz filmin the foot of fashon in the Pyramids shoppin center and the skank who got the job slipped on a piri piri pastie an cracked a bone in her foot...i waz gutted...NOT...well thay hav offered me the job...I'll keep yerz posted...Miss Macca...this cud be yer lucky break...must dash...finish the other harf of me piri piri pastie... ;-) got me foot soakin in a bucket of Le J'aundice (pronownced Shon Dees) self tan... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment