Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Good golly Miss Nolly...

well i wasn't as the song goes 'in the mood for dancin or romancin' last nite...Fat Sue wiv the smart car is tryin to throw her ample wayt around as supervisor an took me fone off me durin me Far La promoshons...i was ragin...rang the union an they are lookin into it...i'll keep yerz posted...in a strop last nite i took meself off to bed wiv a 5liter box of vino rapped meself up in me Peppa pig doovay an put me walkman on...i got Saint Coleen of the Nolans cd for crimbo...well i cudnt stop listenin...wat a life...wat a gal - her life with alfie moon...her lovely boys...the family...i can see so many similaritees to me...shes like me long lost sister...spookiest thing of all is we are both a slave to our leggins...i can recommend it as a read or a listen...it took me back to me days wen me birth mum Vanessa Feltz wud read to me before bed...i drifted off listenin to Coleen talkin about her lovely husband Rays fingerin teckneeks on his instrument...i felt the urge to put pen to paper an rite an ode to Col...enjoy...

An Ode to Coleen

Coleen Coleen I watch from afar,

you in the hub me at the bar.
As the credits roll and the theme tune starts,
we look forward to seeing our queen of hearts.

A vision in violet or a belle in blue,

Whatever you wear looks good on you.
Standing there flicking thru facebook and twitter,
You make us laugh and give us a titter.

Great banter you have with Phillip and Holly,

with Eamonn and Ruth you keep it all jolly.
Another hunk sat surfing the net
Sits right behind you his name is Bret.

Samanthi and Matt are great if you’re not here,

But your return always gives us reason to cheer.
If you fancy presenting with a young shelf stacker,
Give me a shout, the name’s Beverly Macca!



No comments:

Post a Comment