Total Pageviews

Monday 23 January 2012

the ride of me life...

well as the song went in Dirty Dancin...I had the ride of me life...alass it didnt last...as yer now i went back to internet daytin last week as i woz feelin a bit lonely after me birthday...witch was crackin by the way an thanks for all yerz good wishes...anyway i agress as the posh folk say...webbed onto the logsite an there he was...a vision in lether...his name was KK or Kev Kawasaki...i didnt make a coneckshon coz i'm not into bikes...anyways i made a real effort...soaked me tites...steamed me leggins an even sprayed me Far La...wen he pulled up i nearly popped a luv egg...he woz garjus...he waz like nite rider but on a bike...cudnt get me helmit on me barnet so i took a headscarf...an he wisked me off to paradise...not the shop...the pub...he wudnt let me pay for anythin...then he said heed show me sum manoovers...well me fanny nearly bit me leg off... i thort he ment in bed...but it woz on his beloved bike...



i tried to be as glam az i cud under the sircumstanses...i really thort it woz goin well...i even attemptid movin in wiv me lips but hiz vizor waz down...said he had a cold sore...how thortful waz that...i said i'd just kiss his helmet but he wouldnt av any of it...so off he rode into the sunset...i put up a fite tho...check out the video beelow...

ah well...yer carnt win em all can yer...here's the video diary of me date wiv Mr Kawasaki!...Enjoy..

 


No comments:

Post a Comment