Total Pageviews

Friday 6 January 2012

me Hart skipped a Beat...

well well well...hoowd hav thort it...theres me sent up to Manchester to hed office to be told i'd dun a good job with me Far La in the run up to cristmas...i waz on a hi...not in that way...just ded chuffed me meetin went well...me Cunto (Corsa/Punto) held up well so i thort id got to that posh shoppin senter Trafford...had a wander rownd then me Panda Chineese needed offloadin...went off to the bog...ded posh thay were too...even the bog roll had a folded diamond in the middle...i'm just mid offlowd an i can heer this berd in the next kewbikle singin that LeeLu song Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllll.... to try an hide the sownd of her gruffin...i thort 'that sownds like the skowse berd from Hartbeet'...go out to do me lippy n hair....next minit i'm grabbed by me stenshons...its her from hartbeet an starts ragin abowt me n her hubby...i mean...weev ad a bit of fun wen sheez bin in That London...but the way she carried on....baby yazu i waz shakin...had to get sum Krispy Kreems n a box of wine tonite to get over it.... be warned...

No comments:

Post a Comment