Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

big happy new year to you all...hope yerz have had a great time an its a happy n helthy won for you...i started off wiv a little chockky treat wiv me lambrini...i was munted coz i'd bin across to nosey nayborhood watch man for a NY drink...well i've shaved 2012 into me laydee garden for the new years eave...they start plyin me wiv booze...next thing yer now sheez nipped out the room heez givin me the eye so as a little festive treat i flashed me gash at him...pissed meself laffin...he nearly had a stroke but she came back in...

had a crackin nite out...didnt start off well coz i'd put sum nibbles out for me gays for before we go out...but i fell asleep after bein at nosey nayborhood watch mans house...woke up an me prawn ring waz still frozen...had to blow dry it wiv me hair dryer...thayv all got arses like blood oringes today thanks to that...rice bar did a grate nite...new year chinese buffay before that an got it free coz i did the chopstick up the jacksie trick...ended up back home at cock o clock...cudn't find me tites or me bra but fownd me tites scrunched up by me arse in me leggins...got me bra before it was in Aldi car park on the pay n display mashine...

 woke up feelin like boiled shite...next thing i now i'm chuckin up me snowballs into me Aldi bag...feel better now...just watchin celebrity life of grime...catch yerz later... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment