Total Pageviews

Friday 20 January 2012

gentlee bentlee...

better to hav nearly loved n lost than never loved at all...story of my life...i woz mindin me own bizness last week sprayin me Far La on promoshons wen in walked Bob Smith...he won nearly a millyon on the national bingo online...he made a bee line for me an asked to sniff me Far La...so i gave him a wiff then he asks hav i got any expeerience with the elderly...i thinks i'm on there so i sed yes...then he asks out the blue do i wanna go out wiv him next nite...i got a flash of me livin somwere ded posh like Birkenhead or Moss Side...so i books me hair appointment with the lovely Henry Alan (think heez got the horn for me always fits me in)...
gets meself all dold up...put a crease in me leggins an even soaked me tites in me Klunge...an off I went...he tret me like royaltee...he gave me fizzy wine...an sum shite called Kaveear...tasted more like billy to me i wudn't put it past him...then he took me up a cuntree layne in his Bentlee wiv the roof off...i had arrived an he didnt try n shag me eyether...
 
alass as the posh peeple say...all good things come to an end...i waited outside his house all day waytin for him to call...not a sossige...then out of the blue i gets a call sayin the job is mine as his mothers home help...wat a blow...he waz just intervewin for someone to look after his ald muther...told him were to stick it...i'll leave yer with a pic of me in the Bentlee were he left me to sleep all nite...i've joyned a datin site an got a dayte on Saturday...i'll keep yerz posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment