Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 December 2011

a wee crem de menth...

well i've bin puttin it off for ages...me check up...i hate hozzies coz as me dad says once thay get you in for one thing then yer never away...snotty nurse told me to go an pee in this bottle...ded hard for the larger bride like meself...managed a drip or 2...nearly died wen i sor the culor of it...it was 99% crem de menth i rekon...we'd ad a sesh over the weekend an god did it show...handed it to sister vile an she just shook her hed...like sheez never drank a liter of crem de menth in a nite...then i went in to see dr who is ded dishy...cudnt find me tites but when i took me leggins off they were all skrunched up in a ball by me arse...


Then came the bit i woz lookin forward to...dont get me rong i hate needles but waz told i cud have a cup of tea an sum biskits...wrong...i woz ded brave even tho she took about 20 pints wen i asked for me tea n biskits she said you have to give blood for that...i pointed at her bucket of my blood an said what do you call that!!! i nipped to Sheelas Meals cafe on way home for a full inglish insted...i took rest of the day off an all me mates were tellin me to put me cankles up an so i did...


lots of peeple messiged me askin were me cankle chain was from...its part of a possible new range of mine called 'Maccanique' more of that later...ded bizzy at Pound Paradise...me Far La is goin thru the roof...me Klunge isn't so popular...weekend is nearly here...laterz...

No comments:

Post a Comment