Total Pageviews

Friday 11 November 2011

Poundwasteland to Pound Paradise...

sweet baby yazu... whood have thort it... wat a week i've had... all started ok then i woz contaktid by a mr Ron Miel as you now who is area manager for Pound Paradise the new store opening in town... well I went for an interview today... omg... Ron Miel is gorjus...heez forrin too... think spanish... me fanny was bitin me leg off... he looks yer in the eye too... well i got the job... i did put it to me facebook mates who all said go for it... it's better money and better staff dizzys too.... i feel like this is the start of sumthink new...

here is me name badge... it looks ded egzotic... i really feel i've dun the rite thing... what do you guys think? new shop will open soon... they want me to do some promoshon work too... 

here's me new uniform... love it... it's gonna be a buggar to keep kleen tho... just hope me supervizor is open to the odd blow job or flick to get off early... that is one of the most important terms for me... laterz... havin a kwiet nite in tonite with a 5 liter box to selibrate... xx

1 comment:

  1. "5 liter box to selibrate" .....??????? - A QUIET NIGHT????!!!!?????? Hope you got some nibbles in too,them cheesy star things that stick to your teeth like gluuuuuuuuue!! Keep us up to date on your 'happenings' Bevlar, so's we know you're not going astray anywhere!! -Wouldn't want an innocent like you to be corrupted in anyway!! :) Crisis x x

    ReplyDelete