Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Kirsty = Kostly...


well for a change its not all about me... telly tonite was shite... now don't get me rong I kwite like kersty allysop but that show is shite... as if we could afford to do wat she duz for prezents... here's how it goes -
Welcome to Kirstys home made overpriced shit...this week cushion covers...nip to Le Costa Fortune Material shop on Chizick hi street... get 4 mtrs of overpriced cloth... make sum patches, cross stitch for 8 months an Vwalla.... patchwork cushions...
Kirsty spends £435 for two cushions...

Bev... nip to Matalan... pack of 4 cushions £4.35 drive thru McDonald's on way home. Vwalla...
then next up is Too Grand designs...yerv got £2.3 million in the bank... family young kids n 7 dogs... lets build a house with a rooftop open air shitter wiv solar panals... n orijinal beems... spend 12 years doin it... run out of money... cause unknown stress to me family n pets... grow me hair n not shave...it's 15 years now since they started building... his wife has left him and now lives in a detatched bovis home in Nantwich... he is broke and what was their house is now a Littlewoods catalogue depot.... was it worth it.... You decide...
 

1 comment:

  1. Think I might just save on me leccy and read your blogs Beverley Macca, -MUCH MORE ENTERTAINING,n I don't have to waste time sitting watching the box!! Concise & to the point with a BIG DOLLOP of humour and just a HINT of sarcasm!! ;) -LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete