Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 November 2011

Aloha Paradise...

Well well well...its all kicked off...no longer a poundland employee i'm now lost in paradise...pound paradise an so far so good apart from the friggin tannoy...the were kewin out the door wen I got there the other day...a local selebritee opened the shop... Jamie Jones who was in the kew for this years X Factor cut the ribbon... i was ordered to give everyone a punch an a lay as they arrived...had me nickers at me ankles kwicker than wink till I woz told it was a flowery necklayce... i managed to lay about 500 peeple... a record for me...
i fell in love agen... an now i'm confused...so mite he be... Ron Miel the hunky spanish area manager or as he says it manayar...i just love the acksent...he did an annownsment to thank us all at the end of the day i had to tape it to play to meself wen im avin intimasies wiv meself...ave a listen - 

isnt he garjus...but met up wiv him last nite an he ended up givin me a lift home in his daywoo...woke up this mornin wiv me Leggins intactus an he was back at his digs all tucked up... left me a note on the dash sayin to stay as long as i want an he'll see me in work on Monday!...cud be playin hard to get or a slave to the cock!... I had to cut the wires to the tannoy coz that Barbara Naylor Radford ex Marks n Spencer is on customer servis desk an keeps houndin me wiv her announcements listen - 

she is soooo in for a kick in the clout if sheez not careful... right.. off to have me home made communyon... thick sliced white an a bottle of lambrini... it is the weekend still... I'll leave you with the pic of me in the staff room fillin up the Punch... I was a little Twunted at that point...laters...



No comments:

Post a Comment