Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 October 2011

tuna n trorma...

well it was friday nite... me box was opened and drainin nicely... 3 liters so far... clean tites.. new leggins and dusted down me copy Uggs.... got me Muggs on its gettin cold... still havin to use me sunroof to get in an out of me Cunto... carnt afford to get drivers door put back on... found another voucher from the Bangkok bride magazine 'Thai'd to you'... for the Thai in town.. catch yerz later...
Got home to me own bed for a change and woz woken up with gentle lickin....OMG! Thort I waz bein caressd by a the tungs of a few hot hunks..put me barbie bedside lamp on an its the tungs of friggin Scabby cats..I must've left me window open...there's a half eaten tuna pasta bake I must've cooked wen I got in...its all over me Peppa pig doovay cuver....me bedroom smells like a lezbians house... cats n fish... only doin a cuple of hours today coz they owe me some time.. so tryin to decide what to do.
must tell you about Haribo Harold... I went to work in the week and they asked me to cover in another shop in town...it was the shop thats got Haribo Harold is in.... i couldn't keep a strate face... met him on a corse.. he's got a sexual problem he gets a major stiffy an has to ajackerlate at the smell of haribo... he's not alowd to work in sweets he's on male hi jean... guess what i had in me overall pocket.... a fuckin great bag of Haribo.... the poor sod cudn't get thru his shift with his lazy lob on i kept goin to his aisle and flashin me Haribo... cruel i now but very funny....laterz...

No comments:

Post a Comment