Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 October 2011

Jim didnt fix it...

well very sad news yesterday about Sir Jimmy Saville...he was a very kind man who raised millions for charity. so RIP Sir Jimmy... on the flip side it brought back painful memories of rejection for me as i wrote to him years ago askin to be a prinsess for the day at Bukingham palis...i kept a copy of the letter and dug it out yesterday... the pain is still there an i think was the korz of sum of me issues with confidense today...but i will get over it one day...




crackin night as per last nite...we tried the new indian restrornt Balti Bobbys...lovely food an got a 20% dizzy with me coopon... then it was karreeokee... My Lena martell blew them away... one song at a time...just havin me home communyon... thick sliced white loaf n a bottle of lambrini... got to be a Goblin tmrw at werk...cant be doin with all that dressin up shite... laterz...

No comments:

Post a Comment