Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 September 2011

the only way is up...

in the words of that famous groop Jizz...... or waz it Jazz.... mite've been Yazz... the only way is up... followin on from yesterday wen i woz called into the office... I nearly shit a cola bottle... sat there was Fat Frank... Lynne wiv the limp... an shock of all shocks..... Mike Hunt from head office..... they said i've bin so good puttin me Far La about so much that they wud like to offer me the posishon of temp supervisor.... there was me thinkin it woz coz theyd seen me eatin haribo on a stock take.... i had to think abowt it for a second.... but frig me... Beverly Jane Macca a supervisor... maybe me mum Vanessa Feltz will aknowlige me now... only downside is Fat Sue wiv the smart car (she still haznt slimmed into it) is ragin..... im gunnin for her....

So tonite is a celebrayshon... we are doin a pub crawl.... frig nows were we will end up... im 3 liters into a 5 liter box.... just a tad munted... but hay...its not every day yer get a promoshon.... ave a grate nite n weekend... luv yerz all... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment