Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 August 2011

slimmers soup my arse...

its bin a ruff cuple of days wiv the diet not bin stickin to it... plus i woz on stock takin today so i'll be shittin Haribo tmrw... must av ad about 50 packs.... i've just made a pan of me slimmin club soup.... taste like shite... here's the resipee if yer wanna try it..  Take one ald crock... place it in a large pan.. add dishwater an an onyon. season to taste... stir gently with one hand whilst holdin yer burger (not yer fanny) in the other hand careful not to drop the gerkin out yer burger too...

kwiet night in for me tonite.. got a 5 liter box of leebfrowmilk to keep me company. feel a dump comin on... so starts the anal expellin of Haribo.... laterz...

Bev's ode to Slimming World 


Bev's been dietin for quite a while,
coz as you know she'd stacked on a pile.
Up a few dress sizes I did go,
I'll be Marisota outsize before yer know.

I'm doin the popular slimmin world,
me size 26 I hope to have hurled.
I count all me points an save me sins,
for wild weekends and a good few gins.

How can yer get excited about salady bits,
all this greenery is gettin on me tits.
I'd kill for a fry up for a bacon butty I'd beg, 
instead it's an omelette, grated cheese out me ped egg.


The recipes I'm findin hard to follow,
a boiled flip flop is hard to swallow.
I'm hopin it won't all be in vain,
an busty Bev can pull again.

No comments:

Post a Comment