Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 August 2011

pat pong pissed off

ive ad a NDE....near deth expereeence thanks to bloody pat pong pete...heez ded good and gets me loads of copy stuff as yerz all know. me latest fave are me Victoria's Secret copies 'Lillian's Lie'... ded secksy nylon nock offs. well he got me some copy GHD's FHD's.... only put only put them on for 10 sekonds did me first bit of hair and the fuckers stuck to it... i cudn't tern them off and thay were stuck in me hair smoke pooring from me hed. i woz screemin but nobody came... i know now how them poor kids feel on the nspcc adverts when nobody comes...in the end i just had to cut the hair off wiv me bread nife. im still in shock. tried to get the day off but lynne wiv the limp is on today.....not on monthlys on...on duty. she's a hardfaced mare. I'm on promoshons today but look a right bastard with a berray on me head. all thats missin is a friggin bike and some onions... im gonna have to get a wig till me hair grows back. todays messige is stay away from cheap FHD's - Fuck up Hair Doo's..... laterz...

No comments:

Post a Comment