Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 August 2011

nuff of the net...

why do i fall for it evree time.. internet date was a sack of cack.. i woz back in the fethers by 8... why do thees fellas tell yer lies... said he was a cross between Pitt and Watts (Brad n Curly)... woz infact Sess and Dennis.... i ad a little go then let him down gently... he was hangin from the pay an display machine in Iceland car park wiv an oringe up iz arse...i'm stickin to me regulars from now on.... Remember this nutter from me last internet date.
just been lookin after me mates kid... didnt now wat to do wiv her coz i aint maternal. so i took her to the park an we fed some ducks..... to the cats.... that woz fun... then i took her to the feathers coz theyve got a garden out back so i left her out there for a while i woz inside avin a few shants. only forgot to bring her home. ad to race back up there to find her sat on the bar singin Anty Mary had a canary... sheez only 3... 
Well thats my good deed for the day. me mate got me a 5 liter box of vino colapso so im avin that an put me feet up for a few hours watching a dokumentary called teenage pregnant dwarfs with cancerus tumours and turretts... i luv those programmes... last week i sky plussed incontinent senile penshoners with cancerus tumours and anul fissures... laterz...

No comments:

Post a Comment