Total Pageviews

Friday 12 August 2011

cack sacks n shit...

wat a week ive had... been pushed bizzy wise. i woz sent to do relief at some other branches...some of the branch managers ask for me by name as they now how good i am doin relief. thay were all askin about me Far La too..... sales are goin thru the roof. just watchin this mornin d'ya think its a bit sick to fancy a dwarf?.... i'd be frightened of the little fella gettin lost.

well i have put in an offishal complaynt about our cack sacks.... i had a terrible trorma yesterday. ive bin doin a bit of dogsittin and as a responsible dog person i took out me cack sacks for the dogs shite. never buy the cheap ones... me finger went straight thru the bastard bag into a steamin hot turd....I'd just ad me nails done at Sharm El Sharons salon an me nail came off in the shite too.... then why do yer get the urge to sniff yer finger all the way home!.... I couldn't sleep a wink.... I had terrible Shitemares..... im goin for some compo...

right can't stop pat pong pete haz got a load of new stock in... trainers tellys trackys.... laterz...






No comments:

Post a Comment