Total Pageviews

Friday 22 July 2011

two fat laydees....

well TFIF thank fuck its friday. what a friggin week ive had what with me little detour to scotchland. me fanny is like a stab wound on a gorrillas back after all them truckers i had that day. not to menshon young jimmy mac around me crack. well I couldn't face work today i got me giro so waznt arsed about the money. so i decided to go to bingo instead. you know im playin alot online. dunno how much longer for tho i got a credit card an pin delivered here so im fillin me boots while i can. if they catch up wiv me ill blame iron lung lill next door.

ad a grate time i ave to say. met up with diabetic doreen an her sister cathy cankles. fuckin cathy makes me laff she runs a slimmin group at the cherch rite yet sheez that big she az to go in sideways with her arse. i left that one when she bollocked me for puttin on a stone in a week. it waz me 'star' week otherwise nown as on the blob. im prone to fluid retenshon around that time. i wouldn't mind but she stank of beef drippin when she wayed you. thats coz there is a chippy near the cherch and thay use it to cook there chips in. she'd av a poke of chips before she came in. i just had the poke coz dig em up dennis does the graves there heez gorge and always gaggin for it. anyway i Agress as the posh folk say. i only went an won £137 double me giro. so it woz home via bargain booze 5liter box and 10 packs of pork scratchins...that'll do me till i go out. drinks are on me. Don Key Hotay from casa mia restrornt waz doin me up the alley when i won on the scratchys years ago he said Bev Er Lee money makes dew so mooch more attractib. ive never forgotten that compliment. never saw him again after me winnins was gone. funny that.. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment