Total Pageviews

Friday 15 July 2011

itchy nancy

sweet baby yazu....im draggin me fanny around me laminayte floor to try and cool it down. can i just say if yer plannin to av yer down belows dun for yer holidays dont go for the new brazillian - minge singe. its all the rage thay say. i went to Sharm el Sharons salon Tu Tan Cum In. remember i told yer, shes been going there for years met a fella there dragged him back and has turned the salon all egypshon. well shes bin advertisin this new minge singe for a while. its meant to keep yer bush neat an leave a bit of fuzz for yer fella.

well she sends me off to the treetment room tells me to get ready and the bewtishon will be wiv me soon. so i strip off me lower garments got me nancy on full view an who walks in but friggin mustaffa visa, her fella holdin a ginseng an cammamile sentid candle. i nearly shit a brik. then he says all carm it ok bev er lee. i am kwallified. turns out sharm el sharon az paid for him to do a corse. anyways not two minits in i can smell singein hair i looked down an me fanny looked like a ripped out fireplace. in the end i said just shave the lot off. so that wat ive dun.

well the weekend is hear..and the bevlar is on top pullin form. stutterin stu is home from afganistan so hes a contender an bi polar brian is back on the happy pills so e mite be in for ride on the bevlar express. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment