Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 July 2011

is bev a loose woman

well ive recovered from me weekend and got me lovely new laminayte floor in me shitter thanks to Lino Lenny. tried that doggin agen last nite. its not for me ive desided i always end up in the back of a rover 75 wiv some old get wiv a jack russel lickin at me arse. ill stick to me regulars at least yer know wat infection yer gettin wiv them.

Well me applikayshon has gone in and coleen has just left. only kate and zoe to go then it cud be me. so Bevs kwestion to you is am i a loose woman...d'yer reckon i could do it... wud yerz like to watch me on the box. if yer think ive got wat it takes then email  alison.sharman@itv.com and tell her why bev would be a good loose woman. i cud be britenin up your days very soon.

rite carnt stop. im nippin to the big primarni store in town to look at outfits i cud wear on telly. im thinkin leggins an leppard print with some new Timmy Shoos curtesy of Pat Pong Pete! Laterz...

No comments:

Post a Comment