Total Pageviews

Friday 8 July 2011

fanny by gas lite

ok so i woz off raydar. i now yerz all thort i woz up to no good. well i woz a bit. ive been helpin owt mike and the mechanic with there car sales. yerz now he duz cut and shuts he made me Cunto for me (P reg Corsa and a T reg Punto) well ive not bin totally onest wiv yerz. ive bin workin on the side for him deliverin the cars. well on thursday i waz nearly cort by the fuzz. i woz deliverin a Labia for him ( Lada and Fabia) jesus did I have to work me Labia hard to escape.

I did manage to escape them but the rozzers rekognized me from me limp. long story but i only limp wen im due on. anyways mikes got a anty in the lake distrikt. i woz shipped of there till it all died down an she was my ally by. now i aint dissin the lake distrikt but fuck me its back in the dark ages. no fone signal no wi fi i woz bored shitless. d'ya now she didnt even have lecky lights. i ad to wash me Fanny by gas light, nearly singed the fucker. but the piss of resistance as thay say in france woz some old geezer bangin me up this mornin with his stick. he woz bangin on me bedroom window. mikes anty said thats there alarm clock. i woz off kwicker than wank.

anyway thanks to vlad the lovely eddie stobart driver i made it home to tell the tale and live anuther day. i missed yerz all. ta for all the private messiges an i will reply to them. now mike is workin on a new car if any of yerz is interested. its a CliTaurus. a Renault Clio/Ford Taurus crackin family car. let me now if yerz interested. Laterz....

No comments:

Post a Comment