Total Pageviews

Monday 20 June 2011

oops!

oops! ferstly thanks to all of yerz whoov placed an order for me cankle serum. yer order is on its way. dont be alarmed by this picture. me mum van feltz wanted to be the ferst to have some. so i sent her sum speshal delivery. well she ad a reakshon as yer can see. but it seems it waz just a dodgy batch. shud go down within a year or so. she thinks ive dun it on perpus. but i aint.

looks like im gettin me job back on promoshons at werk. ill be sprayin me far lar agen next week. i had to go an see okupashonal helth at werk to make sure me nail was repaired after me aksident outside werk the other week. they were happy its ok to spray now. so bev n her far lar will be on full display at me shop wonce more. im ded chuffed i carnt stick tills. that beepin gives me a mygrane an i think im borderline epileptic too coz the flash makes me go giddy.

still nowt on the cock front since simple simon from the iceland trolly park. i av to say e waznt bad for a slo co...im nippin to the fethers tonite. yer never now. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment