Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 June 2011

holiday blues

just doin me last load.... no not that load. me holiday wash i avent stopped. friggin face on iron lung lil next door when i hung owt. ad a crakin time in fethers last nite. skank features denise ad a face like ten smacked twats wen she saw me tan. dave ad the rite horn i cud tell. me an twig ave been arguing non stop since we came back. not lookin good. were goin owt sepratley tonight. mite get a desent shag....lynne wiv the limp is lookin like a good bet...thats how bad it is...
 why did i promise the fambo an me mates a prezzie. it cost a fortune. well it cudve done if i hadnt fownd this little sooveneer shop in the new town. dunno who he is but the shop owner mustaffa stash sed heez a well nown caracter from spanish historee. so at least me mates are gettin sumthin orthentic. i ad the reel holiday blues today. i woke up an it was grey an miserable. went to the kitchen an no full inglish. waznt like spayne at all. all me dreams of goin there wiv me compo blown. mite try the new anti depressents in our shop. there a copy of that posh one saint johns wart. these are saint jacks mole. only a kwid. mite cheer me up a bit. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment