Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 June 2011

bye bye poundland...

if your like me an suffer from a bit of water retenshon and cankles. that will all soon be a thing of the past. an its gonna make bev rich rich rich. i wont be needin compensayshon anymore thanks to pat pong pete an iron lung lill next doors motability scooter. interested. read on. oh an no wize cracks, yes thay are my feet.

                                    
well folks this cud be bevs ticket to poundland freedom. after all the upset of me non compensayshon. this haznt even bin invented here yet. pat pong pete has managed to get me a shed load. its Cankle Serum. it will put an end to cankles. its basically monkey spunk. but spunk from sircumsised thai homosecksuwal 1 eyed monkeys. so yer cant just get any ald monkey to jizz on yer hoofs down the local zoo. any takers? 
i ad to do sum wheelin n dealin to afford this lot. i ad to sell next door iron lung lills motability scooter. ah fuck it she dont get owt to use it. its bin in the communyal shed for years. but its gonna pay me back big time. iavent got a price yet. but ill let yerz now how much. yer can place yer orders gerls n guyz on me wall.

on a sad note i had to av me britnee taken into care. some nosey bastard reported me for leavin her home alone wen I went to spayne. friggin do gooders. i left her 7 bowls of food an 7 bowls of water. plus all her toys. i even put a brick thru the back door an made a little openin for her so she cud go owt. i reckon its that bitch next door. im glad ive sold her scooter now. im gonna fite it tho. i treeted that dog like royalty. i love her to bits. ill keep yerz posted. im off to make sum big bucks. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment