Total Pageviews

Monday 30 May 2011

no parking my arse

well bev got a nice surprize today. twiggy got me a prezzie. heez got me a spaz badge from pat pong pete. i can park anywhere now. i mean im still not 100% with me broken nail still healing not to menshon the trorma of being twatted by a fat bird in a smart car eatin a piri piri pasty. its grate now coz i can park owtside primarni an the feathers.

i rekon twiggy is feelin a bit gilty. i found a catalog at his place called 'Thai'd to you' it waz like the argos but wiv all these bleedin little forin gerls in school uniforms wiv chineese eyes. hed circuled one called 'Thai - Basco. hot an spicy chick wiv no dick garanteed. i went mental he said its not his its duckers catalog. we didn't speak for the rest of the day till we went to bed. then he said those 3 little werds am i in. he woz but i didnt tell him.

oh well ive got to trust him if were to make this werk. i mean ive bin no angel lets face it. rite im off to the feathers an gonna park right outside on the duble yellows. wait till skank face denise sees me cunto outside. oh and to those who don't know what me cunto is its me car. mike the mekanic duz cut an shuts ded cheap an he did me a Corsa and a Punto. gets a bit confusin wen the mots are due. if any of yerz are lookin for a cheap runaround eez got a Labia for sale. its an old Lada an a Skoda Fabia cut n shut. Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment