Total Pageviews

Monday 9 May 2011

new faces

were do the weekends go. anuther good one and twiggy stayed over. im off today so watchin all that mornin telly. krakin pare of shoes on lozza kelly today. ive just twatted her on tweeter to aks were she got them. some soft shite on there makin faces owt of bits of towst. eez off that britins got talent. id be shite at that coz id be eatin the friggin towst before i cud make the face. bit of a shit job if yer aks me. i must admit tho i wonce saw the face of saint jane (mcdonald) of the cruise in a skid mark on me sheet. i think it woz a sine. not a sine in a spooky way. just a sine i ad to change me sheets. i loved saint jane. i wanted her to be me mum till i fownd owt about vanessa feltz being me berth mum. even though she wont admit it.

its me disiplinery tmoz so need to brush up on me defense. well i need to practise a couple of blowys on twig. its jack off joe from head office an fat frank doin it. so they wont be too hard to swallow if yer get me drift. got me way in tonite at slimmin werld too. im goin with cheryl she makes me feel like twiggy. think ive lost a bit. ill keep yerz posted. av a good munday. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment