Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 May 2011

its a sine

well frig my moon boots. this is just the spookyest thing ever. twiggy brort me brekfast in bed. iz nob an a peece of towst. finished me starter an woz just abowt to bite into me towst and sweet baby yasu whooz lookin back at me. its a sign from abuv. i now it happend wiv that old bint wiv a tee towel on er hed. an i think it happend wiv the good lord abuv too. im tryin to contact that cliff maxford who made kerry katona a famus celebrity drug taker. ill keep yerz posted.
im still off werk. i mean yer carnt put a time on the trorma of bein hit by a smart car an losin a malibu mantra nail. itll take ages for that to grow back. looks like im gettin me compensayshon check next week. carnt wait. twig haz been an angel. he took me up the caravan at this week for a little brake. just to help me reecooperate. we ad a bit of a mishap. we woz bang at it an e woz doin me up the gary glitter wen the friggin caravan broke loose. i thort not again baby yasu ive suffered enough. next thing weve stopped and crashed into the Hindley an Brady kiddies club on the campsite. i neerly died an me pot noodle scalded me nancy. rite just doin sum online shoppin to see wat i can buy wiv me compensayshon. catch yerz later.

No comments:

Post a Comment