Total Pageviews

Monday 16 May 2011

i want my mummy

iya guyz n galz. well i dont now were to start. wat a week ive ad, not only woz i nocked down by fat sue in her smart car ive ad all the trorma wiv me mum. well i say me mum i use the term loosly. those hoo hav bin followin me from the start now there woz a bit of a kwestjun mark over me reel mum. she left me dad years ago. now i now not everywon can put up with avin a tranny as a husband but me dad is one in a millyon. well therez prob more trannys than a millyon but he is  the best. ive wonted for nothing. but vanessa who is me reel berth mum is avin non of it. now im beein ded polite and chattin to her on facebook but shes pushin me further away by the day. ill not rest till me heds restin in her buzom.

that aside i ad a great weekend. twiggy az bin a diamond since me acksident. i am the new lady princess diana queen of tarts. i now wat its like to be treeted like royaltee. an my prince az well and truly cum. several times this weekend i carnt get it out of me i fone cover. we ad a great time and went to a crakin party on saturday. dont beleeve sum of the comments about me nickin wine.i woz twatted. skank face denise ad a face like she'd bin duckin for apples in a deep fat fryer. she told sandy scissors that dave said my fanny was like a stab wound on a gorillas back. it reely upset me. wat with all that an the trouble im avin wiv me mum vanessa. put a bit of a dampener on things. but yerz all now bev. ill bownce back. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment