Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 May 2011

horses for corses

well thanks to a facebook frend no names menshoned. ive bin contacted by head office coz they moniter showshall netwerk sites. it woz brort to there attenshon that i hadnt passed my CUNT corse Commershal Understanding Nashonal Targets. i aint doin it. last time i went i failed it but i got the highest score on me bubble berst game on me fone. they can skank off. i aint payed enuff to do thees corses. carnt beleev theyve lornched a new corse now that ive got to do. TWATS corse. Targets Within All Trading Stores.
  
its sundee mornin that can meen only won thing. onken on me monken. an me own holy comunyon. blue stripes thick sliced bred an a bottle of lambrini. twig is away on bizness. eez got a meetin wiv pat pong pete whooz just back from pat eye a wiv sum new stock for twig. ill put iz stock list up wen eez back. wotchin me omnybusses of me soaps. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment