Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 April 2011

royle weddin prank skank

oh jesus just goin thru me phone pics from yesterday. this is were i woke up sumwere called hide park. dunno were to start. ill never forgiv her for this an i hope all me mates here will see wat a skank she is. yerz all now how much bev looked forward to this royal weddin. i even put a creese in me leggins. set off early and thanks to stowbie from stoke had me lift bagged. i woz givin im a bit of brekky hand releef an i got a text. i new it woz her coz shes in me fone as skank. it sed hope yer hav a nice day at the wedding slag feetures. yer invite was curtesee of hello magazeen as if youd be invited. i finished stowbie off an cried me eyes owt. but stowbie said just go down an av a good day an frig me did i!!! thanks skank features.

i met a crakin blowke there. he woz forin but with the art of tuch we new wat we woz sayin. eez from sireea werever that is. e sed its ded hot an id like it if i like the sun. iz name woz sami. like me eed bin invited then fownd owt it woz a joke too. we went for a few shants at sum forin pub thats the last i remember. ive got iz number an e said if i wanna join im in sireea  id av to wear this frock. well yerz now me an lepperd print. howz this for a cowinsidense too. e rekons they av the sireean pound so i cud work in the sireean branch of poundland. im gonna giv it sum thort. cud be the brake bevs bin lookin for.

well im home now an still buzzin from yesterday. i forgot there woz a royal weddin as i ad such a great day. so thats one in the eye for skank features denise royle. yer prank back fired. feathers is avin a royal weddin party in the beer garden today so im off to that. ill be showin piktures of me new fella sammi from sireea. mrs beverly  khiyami az got kwite a ring to it dontcha think. listen to me dontcha! i sownd like a sugarbaybe. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment