Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 April 2011

me names not enid

iya guyz n gals. hope yerz all ok an ad a good eester weekend. bev ad a crackin one, well twiggy got a crack in one bit like golfin an a hole in one. woz sufferin a bit yesterday but me onken came to the rescue. it woz like bein on me holidays yesterday. i started off wiv a sunbed at tu tan cum in the new igipshon theemd tannin place in town. then me n twig ad cocktails for the rest of the day i woz on the lager n blacks wiv a brolly. still werkin on gettin a holiday out of twig wiv his compinsayshon. ah frig it its company for him innit. just woke iron lung lil up next door wiv me hoover so i cud get sum wy fy. twigs just gon to sine on. eez gonna bring me brekfast in bed. non of that fancy shite like panty shocolats or kwazunts. eez bringin me a sayers full inglish brekfast pastie. i feel like a prinsess, not like the one who pissed the bed in the fairee tale either. that woz crap that story why wud yer wanna read about some prinsess who ad a pee in her bed, shame thay didnt av the cath2go in them days.

now to all them skanky bitches who woz takin the piss owt of me belt on sunday nite me names not enid right. me anty brort me a belt back from her holidays. shes just bin to benidorm. but coz ive lost so much wait i ad it on the 4th hole. but wat that did woz made the ENID from BENIDORM be the bit that peeple saw in the buckle bit. so the joke woz funny the ferst time yer skanks.

rite must go n freshen up me nancy for twigs retern. mustnt forget to ring werk n chuck a sickky too. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment