Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 April 2011

me cankles are up like balloons

jesus tonite. me cankles are up like balloons. ive been shoppin till i drop today for a nice kit for fridays weddin. ive ad lots of messiges from peeple on me facebook sayin how sad thay are that i canselled the ordeence with beverly macca. i will do it agen. but after me invite hit the mat it woz a tuff disishon.

well i got the most important part of me owtfit. me fasinaytor here it is. i put it on twiggys doll sherry swallow. imagin how it will look on me. me top matches it. im gonna use me cath2go on the day too coz im takin me own minitchures as ive been told its a pay bar at the buck house bar. i carnt wait to tell yerz how it went an giv yer sum pics.

rite i gotta sleep now. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment