Total Pageviews

Friday 8 April 2011

25th March 2011

is gowin for a smeer. the luvely dr rogan josh peerin up me hoop. he smell garjus just like raj from the taj who i gave a blowy to for a bolti. i luv them forin blokes. just ad me shower. popped sum of me fave perfyume up me nancy. stung like a bastard but werth it if he bites. mite ask him to take a foto for me facebook mates. laters. if e asks me if its ok to go ahead i feel like i shud say - in the werds of cilla black - step inside love.

just back now.
ad me smeer woz a bit trormatik so taken the rest of the day off. lynne wernt appy. bin shoppin down the preesinkt got meself a new bag. ive ritten to coleen nowlan to see if she wonts me on as a loose wuman. some say that abowt me all the time so yer never now. just got a 3 litre dimond white to take to the park. laters
 

No comments:

Post a Comment